Advantages of having GIS training
1. Caters to the technical knowledge and skill needs of professionals in the GIS field in private and government organizations, research institutes and universities.
2. Provides a strong platform for students with the interest to pursue employment in the GIS sector or with the plan to enroll for university education in GIS.
3. Showcases the power of GIS for a broad array of applications, including geography, cartography, business and competition analysis, natural resource management, utilities management and urban planning.
4. Develops excellent skills for on the job-needs that range from data capture to the use of GIS software to input, process, extract, and model, visualize and interpret data, with industry-leading practices and tools.
Advantages of Java Application development:
Simplicity: Java provides a very easy interface for the users and developers. It has been considered as the simplest language when compared to other programming languages. Java has eliminated the use of pointers and also replaced the complexity of multiple inheritances in C++ with a simple structure and that structure is called interface.
Portability and Platform Independent Behavior: Java is platform independent. It provides the facility to “Write Once and Run Anywhere”. The applications developed by using this language can be run on any hardware and software platform. The Java applications are supported by every Java compatible browser.
Allocation: Java has the feature of Stack allocation system. It helps the data to be stored and can be restored easily. Stack management is actually an arrangement process of objects in LIFO (Last In First Out) management system. This management system makes it easy to store and restore any object. Unlike other programming languages where the developer needs to allocate data and collect garbage, Java has the facility of automatic garbage collection and memory allocation.
Distributiveness: Distributive computing is basically the platform where two or more computers can work together on a network. Java has a great networking capability. Networking on Java is too easy that writing a networking program feels like sending and receiving between files.
PHD holder analysis/ GIS for research Scholars (PhD)
Edgemap Training centre also supports Ph.D., research scholars in the completion of their GIS related research work by providing training and technical support. We also assist research scholars in mapping, conducting analysis… etc, so as to successfully complete their work in more aesthetically pleasing and in scientific way.
Technical Q &A
1. What about career scope in JAVA field?
Java is everywhere: on all platforms and devices and in all countries around the world. It enables developers to make programs work just about anywhere. And it inspired the evolution of an incredible technology community. The brilliance of Java is the platform independency. It.It is still the most pervasive platform, whether you want to use it for developing smart card applications, mobile applications, or server-side enterprise applications. It is still the most pervasive platform, whether you want to use it for developing smart card applications, mobile applications, or server-side enterprise applications. It is the language of choice for developing applications for the BlackBerry Smartphone.If one talks about job opportunities in field of Java, knowledge of it is required with many new technologies and roles such as ‘Java-UI Developers’, ’Android Developers’ and many others. Hence, there are numerous jobs opportunities available in Java, J2EE combining with other new technologies. These are among the higher paid jobs in IT industry, as it comes under software development.
1. Benefits of GIS
2. Latest updates on JAVA
Sample data / exercise / projects
….will update soon…
….will update soon…